Meet Michael S. Wilkinson, DMD, MD
Dr. Michael Wilkinson joined his father, Dr. Stuart Wilkinson, in 2011.
Oral Surgery, Logan and Cache Valley UT
Michael S. Wilkinson, DMD, MD
Dr. Michael Wilkinson joined his father, Dr. Stuart Wilkinson, in 2011. Dr. Michael Wilkinson specializes in the treatment of disorders of the mouth and face, including:
Dental extractions, wisdom teeth, dental implants, exposure of impacted teeth, orthognathic surgery (repositioning of the upper and lower jaws), microsurgical repair of nerve injuries of the mouth/face, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, surgical management of sleep apnea, treatment of oral tumors, and comprehensive management of oral and facial trauma.
Dr. Wilkinson is a native of Cache Valley. He attended Logan City schools and Utah State University, graduating summa cum laude with a degree in Chemistry. He attended dental school at Harvard School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA.
He then completed a residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, also at OHSU. Dr. Wilkinson is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
Dr. Michael Wilkinson and his wife, Amanda, have 5 children. He enjoys time with his family, basketball, ultimate frisbee, mountain biking, hiking, camping, and playing the cello.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA, 2005
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2009
- Residency: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Oregon Health & Science Univ, 2005-2011
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (IAOMS)
- Utah Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (UAOMS)
- Utah Medical Association (UMA)
- Utah Dental Association (UDA)