Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
Our Oral Surgeons are ready to provide you with exceptional Oral Surgery services such as dental implant placement, wisdom teeth [...]
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for six (6)hours prior to the appointment.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Avoid smoking before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with short sleeves and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- It is the policy of our office that only the patient is allowed in the surgery area during the procedure.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr.Wilkinson prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Do You Want a Better Bite or a Healthier Mouth?
Our Oral Surgeons are ready to provide you with exceptional Oral Surgery services such as dental implant placement, wisdom teeth removal, jaw surgery, and more!